Clip Terrain Race San Jose full, video Terrain Race San Jose hd, video clip Terrain Race San Jose 720p, clip Terrain Race San Jose 1080p, Terrain Race San Jose 2160p, Video Terrain Race San Jose full hd, video Terrain Race San Jose hot va moi, clip full Terrain Race San Jose hight quality, most new clip Terrain Race San Jose, video Terrain Race San Jose moi nhat, clip Terrain Race San Jose hot nhat, video Terrain Race San Jose 1080, video 1080 of Terrain Race San Jose, video Terrain Race San Jose hay nhat, clip Terrain Race San Jose moi nhat, video clip Terrain Race San Jose chat luong full hd moi nhat, Clip Terrain Race San Jose, video Terrain Race San Jose full hd, video clip Terrain Race San Jose chat luong cao, hot clip Terrain Race San Jose,Terrain Race San Jose 2k, Terrain Race San Jose chat luong 4k. Warning: There is a lot of shaking in the video!
Completed my first Terrain Race today in San Jose! I've done an obstacle course race in the past, but only because it did not have mud pits. I personally do not like the mud aspect of some obstacle course races, reason why I held out for so long on this one.
I finally sucked it up and gave it a try to see if I really did not like the mud; it is confirmed, I still don't like the mud. Besides the mud, it was a fun challenge to start off the morning.
Here are my pros and cons:
1. For me personally, this race was held down the street from where I live, so I was able to run there and run back home.
2. It was considered a free race. All you had to pay was the insurance fee which was about $17.
3. It was challenging and family friendly.
1. This race could use a bit more vendors or sponsors to make it a little more lively.
2. This race is not timed. If you really wanted to, you can run laps all day until the race closes. This could be a good and bad thing for some people. This is great for first timers!
3. Too much mud for me. To be honest, I did not mind the water/mud holes where you had to jump in and walk across with water up to your waist, but when we had to get down and crawl in the mud, that is what turned me off.
4. There was no "jungle gym" challenge for rope climbing, monkey bars or rope swinging.
5. I felt like a few more obstacle walls could have been put up for jumping over. This is just my personal preference. I just like to jump over things and pretend to be a ninja.
With that being said, it was a fun race still. Would I do it again? Probably not. But it's worth trying at least once in your lifetime.
If you enjoyed my video, please help me out and subscribe Here! http://qaclip.com/qa-chan/UCXXk...#ninjakelvii
Page: gmc terrain recalls
, gmc terrain reviews
, gmc terrain reviews problems
, terrain race
, terrain race san jose
, terrain race 2019
, terrain racing
, terrain run
, terrain restaurant
, terrain race hartford
, terrain race hartford 2019
, terrain race obstacles
, terrain race pittsburgh 2019
, terrain race boston
, rough terrain mowers
, roblox terrain seeds
, terrain race seattle
, chevy terrain reviews
, terrain race cleveland
, terrain run 2019
, terrain race coupon code
, terrain race chicago
, terrain race san bernardino
, terrain retail